Latest version: Release 18.104.22.168
- ztC Edge 22.214.171.124 Release Notes (English)
- ztC Edge 126.96.36.199 Documentation Set (English)
- ztC Edge 188.8.131.52 Documentation Set (Chinese)1
- ztC Edge 184.108.40.206 Documentation Set (German)1
- ztC Edge 220.127.116.11 Documentation Set (Japanese)1
Stratus Redundant Linux Software Upgrade Kit
- Stratus Redundant Linux 18.104.22.168 Upgrade Kit
- Stratus Redundant Linux 22.214.171.124 Upgrade kit md5sum
- Stratus Redundant Linux 126.96.36.199 Upgrade Kit fciv
Stratus Redundant Linux Software Upgrade Instructions
- Upgrading Stratus Redundant Linux Software Using an Upgrade Kit (English)
- Upgrading Stratus Redundant Linux Software Using an Upgrade Kit (Chinese)
- Upgrading Stratus Redundant Linux Software Using an Upgrade Kit (German)
- Upgrading Stratus Redundant Linux Software Using an Upgrade Kit (Japanese)
ztC Edge Node Replacement
- ztC Edge Node Replacement (English)
- ztC Edge Node Replacement (Chinese)
- ztC Edge Node Replacement (German)
- ztC Edge Node Replacement (Japanese)
ztC Edge Quick Deployment
- ztC Edge Quick Deployment (English)
- ztC Edge Quick Deployment (Chinese)
- ztC Edge Quick Deployment (German)
- ztC Edge Quick Deployment (Japanese)
1 Documentation sets are translated for major (X.0.0.0) and minor (X.Y.0.0) releases.
Drivers and Tools
ztC Edge SNMP MIB
Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) is a standard protocol for receiving alarms, sending traps, and monitoring system status. SNMP draws upon system-defining information that is stored in hierarchically configured management information bases (MIB)
The MIB is a database of objects that can be monitored by a network management system. With ztC Edge, you will need to download the MIBs if you are running SNMP. These downloads allow your SNMP network management software to decipher SNMP alarms for ztC Edge.
For details, see the SNMP section of the ztC Edge documentation.
Download the ztC Edge MIB
ztC Edge VirtIO Driver Update
The VirtIO driver is installed in your guest automatically on VM creation. If importing a VM from everRun 7.4.x. or earlier, Stratus strongly recommends updating the VirtIO drivers using the following ISOs. Refer to Updating the VirtIO Drivers (Windows-based VMs) for details.
ztC Edge P2V Client for Virtual or Physical Machine Migration
To migrate a PM or VM directly over a network to a ztC Edge system with no intervening storage, boot the P2V client (virt-p2v) on the source PM or VM and use the client to configure, initiate, and monitor the secure network transfer from the source side. The ztC Edge system requires no configuration until after the migration is complete, but you can confirm that the migration is in progress on the Volumes page of the ztC Edge Availability Console as volumes associated with the new VM begin to appear. For details, see Creating and Migrating Virtual Machines.